TerraForm Power (TERP) Receives Extension Until March 2017 to Regain Nasdaq Compliance
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TerraForm Power, Inc. (Nasdaq: TERP) (the “Company”), an owner and operator of clean energy power plants, announced today that, following a hearing on November 3, 2016, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) granted the Company’s request for an extension until March 10, 2017 to regain compliance with Nasdaq’s continued listing requirements with respect to its delayed Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and its delayed Forms 10-Q for the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2016. The Panel granted the Company the maximum possible extension until the expiration of the Panel’s discretion to allow continued listing while the Company remains out of compliance with Nasdaq’s continued listing requirements.
Based on discussions with the Panel’s staff, the extension granted by the Panel also covers the non-compliance by the Company with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) caused by the failure of the Company to timely file its Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2016, of which the Company was formally notified by a letter from a Senior Director of Nasdaq Listing Qualifications on November 15, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison TerraForm Companies Said to Draw Interest - Bloomberg (TERP) (GLBL)
- Paychex (PAYX) Names Thomas Bonadio to Board of Directors
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!