TerraForm Global (GLBL) Reports Extension to Regain Nasdaq Compliance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TerraForm Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLBL) (the “Company”), a global owner and operator of clean energy power plants, announced today that, following a hearing on November 3, 2016, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) granted the Company’s request for an extension until March 27, 2017 to regain compliance with Nasdaq’s continued listing requirements with respect to its delayed Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and its delayed Forms 10-Q for the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2016. The Panel granted the Company the maximum possible extension until the expiration of the Panel’s discretion to allow continued listing while the Company remains out of compliance with Nasdaq’s continued listing requirements.
Based on discussions with the Panel’s staff, the extension granted by the Panel also covers the non-compliance by the Company with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) caused by the failure of the Company to timely file its Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2016, of which the Company was formally notified by a letter from a Senior Director of Nasdaq Listing Qualifications on November 15, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!