Teligent (TLGT) Announces Second Topical Product Approved by Health Canada
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT), a New Jersey-based specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Estonian subsidiary, Teligent OÜ, has received approval from Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate for Lidocaine Ointment USP 5%. This is the sixth approval for Teligent OÜ this calendar year and will be distributed by Teligent's business in Canada.
Based on internal estimates, the total addressable market for this product is approximately $1.3 million CAD.
"A year ago, Teligent had all operations in New Jersey. In one year, we've worked together as an organization and evolved to have operations in New Jersey, Canada, and Estonia. The three countries are working together to execute our business model. I am very proud to see what's been accomplished in a year and look forward to what is to come," commented Jason Grenfell-Gardner, President and CEO of the Company. "The teams are now preparing for the launch of this product in 2017."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!