Teligent (TLGT) Announces Second Topical Product Approved by Health Canada
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT), a New Jersey-based specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Estonian subsidiary, Teligent OÜ, has received approval from Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate for Lidocaine Ointment USP 5%. This is the sixth approval for Teligent OÜ this calendar year and will be distributed by Teligent's business in Canada.
Based on internal estimates, the total addressable market for this product is approximately $1.3 million CAD.
"A year ago, Teligent had all operations in New Jersey. In one year, we've worked together as an organization and evolved to have operations in New Jersey, Canada, and Estonia. The three countries are working together to execute our business model. I am very proud to see what's been accomplished in a year and look forward to what is to come," commented Jason Grenfell-Gardner, President and CEO of the Company. "The teams are now preparing for the launch of this product in 2017."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Announces Sotagliflozin Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint in T2D
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces New Data from Opdivo Phase 2 in cHL; ORR was 73% Across Subgroups
- KemPharm (KMPH) Files IND with U.S. FDA to Commence Human Trials of KP201/IR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!