Teligent (TLGT) Announces Second Topical Product Approved by Health Canada
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT), a New Jersey-based specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Estonian subsidiary, Teligent OÜ, has received approval from Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate for Lidocaine Ointment USP 5%. This is the sixth approval for Teligent OÜ this calendar year and will be distributed by Teligent's business in Canada.
Based on internal estimates, the total addressable market for this product is approximately $1.3 million CAD.
"A year ago, Teligent had all operations in New Jersey. In one year, we've worked together as an organization and evolved to have operations in New Jersey, Canada, and Estonia. The three countries are working together to execute our business model. I am very proud to see what's been accomplished in a year and look forward to what is to come," commented Jason Grenfell-Gardner, President and CEO of the Company. "The teams are now preparing for the launch of this product in 2017."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Details Results from Phase 3 EXPEDITION3 Trial, Which Missed Primary Endpoint in AD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!