Teligent (TLGT) Announces Second Topical Product Approved by Health Canada
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT), a New Jersey-based specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Estonian subsidiary, Teligent OÜ, has received approval from Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate for Lidocaine Ointment USP 5%. This is the sixth approval for Teligent OÜ this calendar year and will be distributed by Teligent's business in Canada.
Based on internal estimates, the total addressable market for this product is approximately $1.3 million CAD.
"A year ago, Teligent had all operations in New Jersey. In one year, we've worked together as an organization and evolved to have operations in New Jersey, Canada, and Estonia. The three countries are working together to execute our business model. I am very proud to see what's been accomplished in a year and look forward to what is to come," commented Jason Grenfell-Gardner, President and CEO of the Company. "The teams are now preparing for the launch of this product in 2017."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) BB-301 Granted Orphan Drug Designation in EU
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Reports Season-to-Date Ski Season Metrics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!