Teligent (TLGT) Announces Health Canada Approves First Teligent Topical Product
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Teligent, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLGT), a New Jersey-based specialty generic pharmaceutical company, today announced that its Estonian subsidiary, Teligent OÜ, has received approval from Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate for Lidocaine Hydrochloride Topical Solution USP. This is the fifth approval for Teligent OÜ this calendar year and will be distributed by Teligent's business in Canada.
Based on internal estimates, the total addressable market for this product is approximately $1.0 million CAD.
"We are all especially excited to see this approval. Lidocaine Topical Solution is manufactured in Teligent's facility in Buena, New Jersey, and is being distributed by our Canadian organization." commented Jason Grenfell-Gardner, President and CEO of the Company. "The teams in the United States, Canada, and Estonia, have worked great together and we hope this is the first of many internally developed, manufactured, and distributed products for Teligent in Canada. These groups are now preparing for the launch of this product in 2017."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Announces Positive Top-Line Results from First Phase 3 Trial of Plecanatide
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies