Teletech Holdings (TTEC) Acquires Atelka
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), today announced that it has closed the acquisition of Canada-based customer experience provider, Atelka. Under the terms of the agreement, Atelka will become part of TeleTech's Customer Management Services (CMS) segment. This transaction is expected to be immediately accretive to earnings on a per share basis.
"Our acquisition of Atelka is part of our strategy to bring our holistic customer engagement platform to key geographies. Over the past several years, we have been assembling the strategy, technology, analytics, and digital capabilities required for companies to thrive in the always on, always connected and always engaged world," commented Kenneth Tuchman, chairman and chief executive officer of TeleTech. "With Atelka's strong management team, outstanding employees and several long-standing client relationships, we now have a solid foundation for growth in the important Canadian market."
Atelka CEO, Tom Loberto, commented, "This is a strategic move for Atelka. Through this new relationship, we will be able to extend our value to our clients with TeleTech's full range of customer engagement solutions. Increasingly our clients are looking for innovative ways to deepen engagement with their customers. Our ability to combine TeleTech's full platform of innovative services with our operational excellence will create new opportunities for both our clients and our employees."
With headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, Atelka has 2,800 employees in four Canadian provinces. Speaking up to nine languages, Atelka employees serve leading Canada-based clients in telecom, logistics and entertainment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Access National Declares Dividend, Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
- Citigroup Maintains Neutral On IBM (IBM) Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!