Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna, Inc. (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 1.4% Yield
- Morningstar, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend; Increases Dividend to 17 Cents Per Share and Share Repurchase Program by $200 Million
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!