Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. (EROC) Declines After Halting Distribution
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Lchenase Fusion Protein Tech Receives Chinese Patent
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.70; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!