Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aspen Insurance (AHL) Shareholders Reject Endurance (ENH) Proposals
- FDA Approves Expanded Labeling of Imbruvica (PCYC)
- Diana Shipping (DSX) to Buy Shares of Diana Containerships (DCIX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!