Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Announces Filing of Prelm. Proxy Ahead of MGM Resorts' (MGM) Annual Meeting
- UPDATE: New York REIT (NYRT) Declares $0.0383 Monthly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!