Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- PPG Industries (PPG) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!