Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Global stocks slide as yen, euro gains question policy potency
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Steven Cohen: hedge fund crowding caused major February loss
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Healthcare (NHC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.45; 2.8% Yield
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Columbia Pipeline Partners (CPPL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.1875; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!