Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of over 1 billion euro, source says
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Chatter Icahn Adding More as He Looks to Bury Ackman
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Adds co-CEO; Will Suspend Quarterly Stock Dividends
- Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Says Circle K Stores Supply Agreement Expired
- pSivida (PSDV) Announces Receipt of 13 New Domestic, Foreign Patents, Allowed Applications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!