Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Declares $0.0875 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Universal Health Realty (UHT) Declares $0.635 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!