Telefonica (TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/20: (FOLD) (AEO) (DGLY) Higher; (HTZ) (LOW) (TGT) Lower (more...)
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) says cancels dividend and share buyback for 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica and Brocade Establish Benchmarks for NFV Deployment and Performance in Joint Reference Lab Tests
- TREXIMET Rights Acquired by Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) (POZN) (GSK)
- Caterpillar (CAT) Retail Sales of Machines Fell 9% in July
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!