Teleflex's (TFX) Arrow VPS Rhythm System Cleared in Europe
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) has announced that its Arrow VPS Rhythm System has been issued CE certification from its notified body, the British Standards Institution (BSI), to commercialize the device in the European Union.
The Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System is a simple and flexible solution that helps take the guesswork out of central catheter procedures by providing ECG-based tip confirmation in a highly portable, lightweight and versatile design. The Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System with ECG Technology assists in placement and confirmation of the catheter tip in the SVC-CAJ (superior vena cava-cavoatrial junction), and may be used with a broad range of catheter types. When paired with the single-use TipTracker™ Stylet, the Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System provides real-time navigation, tracing the catheter pathway with a visible blue line on a color screen. Intravascular P-wave changes are saved as the catheter approaches the SVC, helping to identify the lower 1/3 of the SVC, near the CAJ, eliminating the need for confirmatory chest X-ray or fluoroscopy.
“This clearance puts us in a position to establish a cost-effective standard of care in catheter navigation and placement in Europe,” commented Jay White, president and general manager, Vascular Access Division of Teleflex. “Our goal is to make zero complications a reality to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.”
The Teleflex Vascular Access Division markets a broad range of catheters for vascular access and vascular catheter management technologies, including the Arrow® brand of devices in Europe.8
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Qualcomm (QCOM), Microsoft (MSFT) Enter Collaboration for Windows 10 on Snapdragon-Powered Mobile Devices
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Announces Abemaciclib neoMONARCH Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!