Teleflex's (TFX) Arrow VPS Rhythm System Cleared in Europe
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) has announced that its Arrow VPS Rhythm System has been issued CE certification from its notified body, the British Standards Institution (BSI), to commercialize the device in the European Union.
The Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System is a simple and flexible solution that helps take the guesswork out of central catheter procedures by providing ECG-based tip confirmation in a highly portable, lightweight and versatile design. The Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System with ECG Technology assists in placement and confirmation of the catheter tip in the SVC-CAJ (superior vena cava-cavoatrial junction), and may be used with a broad range of catheter types. When paired with the single-use TipTracker™ Stylet, the Arrow® VPS Rhythm™ System provides real-time navigation, tracing the catheter pathway with a visible blue line on a color screen. Intravascular P-wave changes are saved as the catheter approaches the SVC, helping to identify the lower 1/3 of the SVC, near the CAJ, eliminating the need for confirmatory chest X-ray or fluoroscopy.
“This clearance puts us in a position to establish a cost-effective standard of care in catheter navigation and placement in Europe,” commented Jay White, president and general manager, Vascular Access Division of Teleflex. “Our goal is to make zero complications a reality to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.”
The Teleflex Vascular Access Division markets a broad range of catheters for vascular access and vascular catheter management technologies, including the Arrow® brand of devices in Europe.8
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!