Teleflex (TFX) ArrowADVANTAGE5 PICC Gets FDA 510(k) Clearance for CVP Indication
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Teleflex Inc. (NYSE: TFX), announced its ArrowADVANTAGE5 pressure-injectable peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) has received FDA 510(k) clearance for central venous pressure (CVP) monitoring indication. CVP measurement in patients is one of the most important assessments in determining cardiovascular function. The change in CVP, correlated with the patient’s clinical status, is a useful indication of adequacy of venous blood volume and alterations in cardiovascular function. CVP also reflects the pumping ability of the right atrium and ventricle.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MELA Sciences (MELA) Receives Positive Feedback from Second Clinical Advisory Meeting
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Enters Railcar Alliance Element Financial
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!