Teleflex (TFX) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance to Market Arrow JACC w/ Chlorag+ard Technology
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) has announced it has received FDA 510(k) clearance to market its Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology and TightTrack tunneler.
Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology is a long-term, tunneled, small french size antithrombogenic1 and antimicrobial2 central venous catheter designed to meet the needs of patients throughout their course of therapy or illness. The catheter is also designed for use with high-pressure injection for diagnostic studies. The Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology protects against catheter occlusion3, phlebitis4, and intimal hyperplasia4 for up to 30 days. The Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology will enable caregivers to effectively and economically preserve vessel access, and care for millions of end stage renal disease patients.
“At Teleflex, we are committed to providing the right line for the right patient at the right time™,” said Jay White, President of the Vascular Division. “We are proud to add the tunneled Arrow JACC to our line of vascular access products. By providing an antithromogenic1 and antimicrobial2 catheter that protects against catheter occlusion3, we are offering a technology that no one else can. This is especially important in patients with end stage renal disease where vessel health and preservation is essential to provide a future dialysis vascular access5.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Issues Statement on DOJ Charges Versus Former Employees
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Says Non Pending, non-Public Material Disclosures to Account for Trading Volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!