Teleflex (TFX) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance to Market Arrow JACC w/ Chlorag+ard Technology
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE: TFX) has announced it has received FDA 510(k) clearance to market its Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology and TightTrack tunneler.
Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology is a long-term, tunneled, small french size antithrombogenic1 and antimicrobial2 central venous catheter designed to meet the needs of patients throughout their course of therapy or illness. The catheter is also designed for use with high-pressure injection for diagnostic studies. The Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology protects against catheter occlusion3, phlebitis4, and intimal hyperplasia4 for up to 30 days. The Arrow JACC with Chlorag+ard Technology will enable caregivers to effectively and economically preserve vessel access, and care for millions of end stage renal disease patients.
“At Teleflex, we are committed to providing the right line for the right patient at the right time™,” said Jay White, President of the Vascular Division. “We are proud to add the tunneled Arrow JACC to our line of vascular access products. By providing an antithromogenic1 and antimicrobial2 catheter that protects against catheter occlusion3, we are offering a technology that no one else can. This is especially important in patients with end stage renal disease where vessel health and preservation is essential to provide a future dialysis vascular access5.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!