Teledyne Technologies (TDY) to Acquire IN USA
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE: TDY) announced that Teledyne Instruments, Inc. has entered into an agreement to acquire assets of IN USA, Inc. (“IN USA”). IN USA, headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, manufactures a range of ozone generators, ozone analyzers and other gas monitoring instruments utilizing ultraviolet and infrared based technologies. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. The closing of the transaction, which is subject to customary conditions, is anticipated to occur later this month.
Founded in 1988, IN USA’s gas sensors and monitors are designed for use across several industrial process applications in the semiconductor, water treatment, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Teledyne intends to relocate and consolidate manufacturing into the new, owned facility of Teledyne Advanced Pollution Instrumentation in San Diego, California.
“Teledyne Advance Pollution Instrumentation became part of Teledyne in 2001 and was our very first acquisition,” said Robert Mehrabian, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Teledyne. “Since then, Teledyne API has grown to be one of our strongest performing companies and is a leader in air quality monitoring instrumentation. IN USA will add complementary products, sales channels and applications expertise to our existing industrial ozone instrumentation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger (BATS)
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Names Elisha Finney to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!