TeleCommunication Systems (TSYS) Gets $7.7M in Additional Funding for USMC Field Support Services
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) (NASDAQ: TSYS), a world leader in highly reliable and secure mobile communication technology, today announced that it has been awarded $7.7 million in additional funding to provide the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) with field support services for its communications infrastructure. The U.S. Army Project Manager for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (PM WIN-T) Commercial Satellite Terminal Program (CSTP) is managing these procurements through the Army's $5 billion World-Wide Satellite Systems (WWSS) contract vehicle.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Actavis (ACT) Units Enters Settlement Over Generic Asacol HD
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Grants Inducement Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!