TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Weakness Tied to Disclosure of CID from DOJ
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE: TMH) weakened Monday after a 10-Q filing on November 4 showed receipt of a CID on Oct. 25.
From the filing:
On October 25, 2016, the Company received a CID from the United States Department of Justice pursuant to the Federal False Claims Act concerning the submission of claims to federal healthcare programs for certain professional services furnished by the Company's affiliated provider groups at certain healthcare facilities, including healthcare facilities located in Colorado and Texas. The CID requests, among other things, information related to professional services furnished to critical care patients and professional service split/shared visits involving both physicians and mid-level practitioners (such as physician assistants and nurse practitioners). The CID requests responses to written interrogatories and the production of documents and other information relating to Company coding and billing policies. The Company is cooperating with the Department of Justice. The Company is currently unable to determine the potential impact, if any, that will result from this matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Aetna (AET) plan to fix Humana (HUM) deal with Molina sale 'inadequate' - Bloomberg, citing regulators
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!