TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Announces Two Acquisitions
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TeamHealth Holdings Inc. (NYSE: TMH) acquired Anesthesia Associates of Cincinnati (AAC) and Pain Management Associates (PMA), one of the largest interventional pain medicine practices in the region. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, AAC provides anesthesiology staffing at two hospitals, The Christ Hospital and TriHealth Evendale Hospital, and four ambulatory surgery centers, supporting a full array of surgical specialties, including cardiac, neurological and obstetric care. This new relationship is expected to add more than 43,000 annual anesthesia cases to TeamHealth's existing anesthesia operations. TeamHealth currently provides emergency department staffing and management services for The Christ Hospital, and this association with AAC will allow for additional coordination of care opportunities in these critical hospital-based clinical specialties.
"For more than 50 years, Anesthesia Associates of Cincinnati has provided patients with exceptional care in inpatient and outpatient settings," said Mark Manley, MD, president of AAC and PMA. "Joining TeamHealth will provide us with a robust infrastructure to better serve our hospital partners, ambulatory surgery centers and affiliated clinicians as we continue delivering excellent care to our patients and their families."
"We are very pleased the talented physicians and certified registered nurse anesthetists of Anesthesia Associates of Cincinnati will be joining TeamHealth," said Michael D. Snow, president and CEO of TeamHealth. "We look forward to continuing to grow our anesthesia service line and expanding our service to patients and their families in the Cincinnati area."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Solana Strep Complete Assay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!