TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires Signature Healthcare Solutions
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
IPC of TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) acquired the operations of Chicago-based Signature Healthcare Solutions. Specializing in acute care hospital medicine, Signature Healthcare Solutions partners with four hospitals in the Chicago market, and through its contracts, provides care for more than 19,000 patients each year.
"When evaluating partnership opportunities, we determined IPC of TeamHealth was a natural fit," said Suj Sundararaj, MD, owner of Signature Healthcare Solutions. "With the recent merger of IPC and TeamHealth, the two companies together offer extensive resources in hospital medicine and provide excellent support and service for physicians and other clinicians."
"We are very pleased to welcome the clinicians of Signature Healthcare Solutions to IPC of TeamHealth," said Michael D. Snow, president and CEO of TeamHealth. "Complementary to our existing emergency medicine services in the Chicago market, this new relationship expands our acute hospital medicine presence and positions us for post-acute growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Genesco (GCO) Enters Agreement to Sell SureGrip Footwear Subsidiary
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Eastman Kodak (KODK) Patent Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!