TeamHealth (TMH) Acquires Signature Healthcare Solutions
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
IPC of TeamHealth (NYSE: TMH) acquired the operations of Chicago-based Signature Healthcare Solutions. Specializing in acute care hospital medicine, Signature Healthcare Solutions partners with four hospitals in the Chicago market, and through its contracts, provides care for more than 19,000 patients each year.
"When evaluating partnership opportunities, we determined IPC of TeamHealth was a natural fit," said Suj Sundararaj, MD, owner of Signature Healthcare Solutions. "With the recent merger of IPC and TeamHealth, the two companies together offer extensive resources in hospital medicine and provide excellent support and service for physicians and other clinicians."
"We are very pleased to welcome the clinicians of Signature Healthcare Solutions to IPC of TeamHealth," said Michael D. Snow, president and CEO of TeamHealth. "Complementary to our existing emergency medicine services in the Chicago market, this new relationship expands our acute hospital medicine presence and positions us for post-acute growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!