Taubman Centers (TCO) Prices 2.5M Offering at $76/Share
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) announced today the pricing of its offering of 2,500,000 common shares at a price of $76.00 per share in an underwritten public offering pursuant to its effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FMC Technologies' (FTI) 10-Q Shows DOJ Inquiry
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Files Equities Shelf Registration
- Apple (AAPL) Files Debt Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!