Taubman Centers (TCO) Prices 2.5M Offering at $76/Share
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) announced today the pricing of its offering of 2,500,000 common shares at a price of $76.00 per share in an underwritten public offering pursuant to its effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Comments on Trustee Notices; Sees as Immaterial
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Reports Year-End Summary Reserves and Resource Information
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Looks to Reincorporate in the U.K.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!