Taubman Centers (TCO) Issues Reponse to Land & Buildings Investment Management
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) today issued the following statement in response to the materials issued by Land & Buildings Investment Management, LLC:
Taubman Centers values the strong relationships we have with our shareholders and welcomes open and constructive dialogue toward the goal of enhancing long-term value. The Board and management are committed to serving the best interests of all of its shareholders. Taubman Centers has an outstanding track record of growth and is successfully executing on a clear strategic plan to own, manage, develop and acquire high-quality retail properties that deliver superior financial performance to shareholders. The success of Taubman Centers is reflected in the company’s strong long-term financial and operational performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- J2 Global (JCOM), Subsidiary Announce Completion of Everyday Health (EVDY) Acquisition
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!