Taubman Centers (TCO) Issues Reponse to Land & Buildings Investment Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taubman Centers, Inc. (NYSE: TCO) today issued the following statement in response to the materials issued by Land & Buildings Investment Management, LLC:
Taubman Centers values the strong relationships we have with our shareholders and welcomes open and constructive dialogue toward the goal of enhancing long-term value. The Board and management are committed to serving the best interests of all of its shareholders. Taubman Centers has an outstanding track record of growth and is successfully executing on a clear strategic plan to own, manage, develop and acquire high-quality retail properties that deliver superior financial performance to shareholders. The success of Taubman Centers is reflected in the company’s strong long-term financial and operational performance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- BCB Bancorp, Inc., Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend to Common Stock Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!