Target (TGT) to Open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving for Black Friday Deals
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced its Black Friday deals and a variety of easy, compelling opportunities for guests to save throughout the month. In addition to offering Target’s lowest prices ever on some of the hottest gifts and must-have products during Black Friday weekend, the retailer is bringing back its popular “10 Days of Deals” promotion, featuring deep daily discounts on specific merchandise categories, including Electronics, Toys, Beauty and more. For guests who want to get a jump start on their holiday shopping, starting today through Thursday, Nov. 10, Target’s “Black Friday Early Access Sale” allows guests to shop a selection of Black Friday deals on Target.com and, new this year, in all stores via Cartwheel.
“We know that millions of our guests look forward to spending their Black Friday with us each year,” said Janna Potts, executive vice president and chief stores officer, Target. “Our teams are energized and ready to go. We can’t wait to join the excitement of what has become a favorite holiday tradition for many of our guests when we open our doors to greet them at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.”
“During the holidays, our guests are looking for the best deal. They also want incredible products and a great experience. Target is prepared to deliver all that and more through compelling savings across our broad assortment,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “No matter when or how they choose to shop, Target is making it easier than ever for our guests to save time and money, from incredible doorbusters on Black Friday to the return of our 10 Days of Deals.”
Black Friday Early Access Sale, Nov. 9-10
For guests eager to get a start on Black Friday savings, Target is offering a selection of deals, today and tomorrow only, on Target.com and, new this year, in all Target stores Cartwheel. The following deals, and more, are available now through Thursday, Nov. 10:
- 25 percent off all Apple TV models
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones, $119.99 (Reg. $299.99)
- Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 Xbox Video Games, $35 (Reg. $59.99)
- Polaroid 10.1" 8GB Android Tablet with Bluetooth Keyboard, $59.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- 30 percent off all shoes for the family
- 40 percent off Fieldcrest bedding and all Fieldcrest bath towels
- Discounts on toys, including select LEGO and Fisher-Price items
- Jetson V6 Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers, $284.99 (Reg. $399.99)
10 Days of Deals, Nov. 19-28
Following last year’s wildly successful debut, Target is bringing back its “10 Days of Deals” promotion. Guests will be excited to receive significant daily discounts on some of Target’s most popular product categories starting Saturday, Nov. 19, through Monday, Nov. 28. In addition to guest-favorite offers from last year, the retailer will introduce a number of new deals to help guests save big on their holiday purchases. More information on the specific deals included in the “10 Days of Deals” promotion will be shared at a later date.
Black Friday Presale and Doorbusters, Nov. 23-24
Again this year, Target will offer the “Black Friday Presale,” giving guests a chance to shop select Black Friday deals early at Target.com and at all stores via Cartwheel on Wednesday, Nov. 23. Then, beginning early Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, Nov. 24, guests can shop all of Target’s Black Friday deals at Target.com with free shipping or when stores open at 6 p.m.
Guests will find Target’s lowest prices ever on select items, including Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, Fitbit Charge HR, HP 15.6” Laptop and more. Additional Black Friday deals include:
- 50" Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99, special purchase
- Apple Watch Series 1, starting at $198 (Reg. starting at $269.99)
- Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- Save $50 and get a free $40 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Xbox One S Console 500GB Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Bundle, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99)
- Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95)
- Free $250 Target GiftCard with purchase of iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad Air 2, starting at $274 (Reg. starting at $399.99)
- 50 percent off select video games, $29.99 (Reg. $59.99)
- Free $60 Target Gift Card with purchase of a GoPro HERO5 Black, $399.99
- Hoover Quest 700 Robotic Vacuum, $199.99 (Reg. $349.99)
- Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum, $299.99 (Reg. $499.99)
- Anova Sous Vide Bluetooth Precision Cooker, $99 (Reg. $149)
- 50 percent off select kitchen appliances
- Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor, $129.99 (Reg. $259.99)
- 50 percent off life-size 48" Big Figs, including Star Wars and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, $49.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and more
- 30 percent off all apparel, accessories and shoes for the family
Additionally, just in time to wrap up their purchases and decorate for the season, Target will offer guests a one-day only savings on Saturday, Nov. 26, of $50 off every $100 purchase on trees, lights, ornaments, gift wrap and more.
Free Shipping and REDcard Savings
As previously announced, Target is extending free shipping by a full week this holiday season, waiving the fee for all orders from Oct. 25 through Jan. 1, 2017. Guests who shop with a Target REDcard also receive 5 percent savings on nearly all items, adding to the significant discounts Target is offering this season.
Extended Holiday Hours
Target stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving for one of the busiest shopping days of the year. Stores will remain open until 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight on Friday, Nov. 25. Throughout the season, the retailer once again will offer extended store hours to meet guests’ shopping needs:
- Nov. 24: 6 p.m. to Friday, Nov. 25: 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight
- Nov. 27-Dec. 16: Extended holiday hours go into effect. Hours vary by store, check Target.com for specific store hours
- Dec. 17-23: All stores open at 7 a.m. to midnight
- Dec. 24: All stores open at 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 26: All stores open at 7 a.m. and close 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight
Target works closely with its team members to understand scheduling preferences for the holidays and compensates all hourly team members who work on a national holiday, including Thanksgiving, with pay equal to time-and-a-half their hourly rate. Also, all hourly team members who work certain shifts on Thanksgiving and Black Friday will receive additional compensation on top of premium holiday pay.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!