Target (TGT) Says Former Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Resigned from Baord
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 17, 2016, Target Corporation was notified by John G. Stumpf that he has resigned from the Board of Directors of Target Corporation effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- American Midstream Partners (AMID), JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Enter ~$2B Merger Agreement
- Tofutti Brands (TOF) Will Begin Trading OTC; Symbol Remains 'TOF'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!