Target (TGT) Says Former Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf Resigned from Baord
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02. - Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 17, 2016, Target Corporation was notified by John G. Stumpf that he has resigned from the Board of Directors of Target Corporation effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Says COO Andy Cecere to Succeed Richard Davis as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!