Tangoe (TNGO) Announced Receipt of Letter Related to Delay in Filing Form 10-Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO) today announced that, as expected and in connection with the Company’s delay in the filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2016, it has received a letter from NASDAQ stating that the Company is not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). This rule requires listed companies to timely file all required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As previously announced on March 24, 2016 and May 19, 2016, respectively, the Company received letters from NASDAQ stating that the Company was not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of the Company’s delay in the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for 2015 and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended March 31, 2016, respectively.
In response to Tangoe’s submission to NASDAQ on May 19, 2016 of a plan to regain compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), NASDAQ had granted the Company an exception until September 12, 2016 to regain compliance with the rule. As disclosed in the Company’s Form 12b-25 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 10, 2016, the Company now expects that the ongoing restatement of its financial statements for the years 2013 and 2014, and the first three quarters of 2015 will not be complete prior to September 12, 2016. As a result, the Company expects that it will not be able to regain compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by that date, and the Company intends to seek a further extension from NASDAQ. The NASDAQ notification letter specifies that the Company has until August 30, 2016 to submit an updated plan to regain compliance with this listing requirement. The Company's common stock will continue to trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market pending NASDAQ's review of the updated plan of compliance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!