TTM Technologies (TTMI) Prices 12M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$138M
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTMI) announced that it has priced an underwritten registered public secondary offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock by its largest stockholder, Su Sih (BVI) Ltd. (the “Selling Stockholder”), at $11.50 per share, pursuant to TTM’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from the offering. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares of common stock from the Selling Stockholder. The offering is expected to close on November 22, 2016. No shares of common stock are being sold by TTM in the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC acted as sole book-running manager in the offering. Needham & Company, LLC and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated acted as co-managers in the offering. The offering of these securities is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus only, copies of which may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by calling toll-free 1-866-803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Global (HZN) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Convertible Senior Notes
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) to Offer 1.5M Shares
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!