TTM Technologies (TTMI) Announces 12M Share Common Secondary Offering
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI) announced that it has commenced an underwritten registered public secondary offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock by its largest stockholder, Su Sih (BVI) Ltd. (the “Selling Stockholder”), pursuant to TTM’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Selling Stockholder will receive all of the proceeds from the offering. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares of common stock from the Selling Stockholder. No shares of common stock are being sold by TTM in the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager in the offering. Needham & Company, LLC and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated are acting as co-managers in the offering. The offering of these securities is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus only, copies of which may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by calling toll-free 1-866-803-9204.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- Arca Biopharma (ABIO) Enters Agreement to Offer Up to $7.3M in Common Stock
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, JPMorgan, Needham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!