TICC Capital (TICC) Says Prelim. Shareholder Voting Results Reject TSLX Proposal
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TICC Capital Corp. (Nasdq: TICC) announced that preliminary results show that TICC stockholders have rejected TSLX’s proposal to terminate the Company’s investment advisory contract, and supported TICC’s board recommendations at the Company’s 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders held this morning in New York City, including the re-election of Tonia L. Pankopf to TICC’s board.
Steve Novak, Chairman of TICC, said “We are gratified with the support our stockholders have expressed for TICC’s ongoing strategic plan. We thank them for their feedback during this process and look forward to continuing this dialogue. We firmly believe this was the best outcome for stockholders and, looking ahead, remain committed to implementing our investment strategy while driving attractive returns.”
The preliminary vote count also indicates that stockholders voted FOR a management proposal to amend the Company’s bylaws to implement a majority vote standard for the election of directors in uncontested elections; and FOR the ratification of the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as TICC’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
The Company is awaiting the report of the independent inspector of elections before releasing any further statements about the vote. The inspector has indicated that it expects to issue a preliminary tabulation of the vote results within the next several business days, following which the Company expects to file a Current Report on Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission reporting the inspector’s preliminary results and, when available, will file a Current Report on Form 8-K with the inspector’s final voting results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!