TG Therapeutics' (TGTX) Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Granted Orphan Status by FDA
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TG Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: TGTX) treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia was granted orphan status by the FDA. The generic name is phosphoinositide-3-kinase delta inhibitor.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Launches TGR-1202 Phase 12 in r/r Lymphoma
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
- CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Announces Oral Late-Breaking Presentation of Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Study of MBX-8025 in Patients With PBC at AASLD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!