TETRA Technologies (TTI) Makes $50M Investment in CSI Compressco (CCLP)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) announced that it has acquired 874,891 Series A Convertible Preferred Units from CSI Compressco LP (the "Partnership") (Nasdaq: CCLP) at a price of $11.43 per unit, for total consideration of $10 million, as part of the Partnership's total offering of $50 million of such units.
When the private placement is complete, TETRA's ownership interest in CSI Compressco LP will be 42.4% of the outstanding common units, 20% of the outstanding preferred units, and the approximately 2% general partner interest, including IDRs. CSI Compressco GP Inc., an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of TETRA, is the general partner of CSI Compressco LP.
Stuart Brightman, TETRA's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board of the general partner of CSI Compressco LP, commented, "With this investment, we are demonstrating our confidence in the Partnership's ability to strengthen its balance sheet, provide additional liquidity, and better position itself to respond rapidly when activity levels rebound."
Additional details of the transaction are included in the Company's Form 8-K filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Files 2.72M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!