TETRA Technologies (TTI) Makes $50M Investment in CSI Compressco (CCLP)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) announced that it has acquired 874,891 Series A Convertible Preferred Units from CSI Compressco LP (the "Partnership") (Nasdaq: CCLP) at a price of $11.43 per unit, for total consideration of $10 million, as part of the Partnership's total offering of $50 million of such units.
When the private placement is complete, TETRA's ownership interest in CSI Compressco LP will be 42.4% of the outstanding common units, 20% of the outstanding preferred units, and the approximately 2% general partner interest, including IDRs. CSI Compressco GP Inc., an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of TETRA, is the general partner of CSI Compressco LP.
Stuart Brightman, TETRA's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board of the general partner of CSI Compressco LP, commented, "With this investment, we are demonstrating our confidence in the Partnership's ability to strengthen its balance sheet, provide additional liquidity, and better position itself to respond rapidly when activity levels rebound."
Additional details of the transaction are included in the Company's Form 8-K filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- Red Rock Resorts (RRR) Files 37.5M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Shareholders Approve Abbott (ABT) Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!