TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Tot. Client Assets Rose 8% in July 2016
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced company metrics for July 2016.
Monthly activities for July 2016 included:
- An average of 454,000 client trades per day in July 2016, essentially flat from July 2015 and down 3 percent from June 2016.
- $760.2 billion in total client assets as of July 31, 2016, up 8 percent from July 2015 and up 3 percent from June 2016.
- Average spread-based balances(1) of $108.1 billion, up 10 percent from July 2015 and up 1 percent from June 2016.
- Average fee-based balances(2) of $167.2 billion, up 4 percent from July 2015 and up 2 percent from June 2016.
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “Financials & reports” and select the “Operating metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Iveda Receives Deposit for a 2,000-camera Follow-on Order for Vietnam Telecom
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC, SIPC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!