TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Tot. Client Assets Rose 8% in July 2016
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced company metrics for July 2016.
Monthly activities for July 2016 included:
- An average of 454,000 client trades per day in July 2016, essentially flat from July 2015 and down 3 percent from June 2016.
- $760.2 billion in total client assets as of July 31, 2016, up 8 percent from July 2015 and up 3 percent from June 2016.
- Average spread-based balances(1) of $108.1 billion, up 10 percent from July 2015 and up 1 percent from June 2016.
- Average fee-based balances(2) of $167.2 billion, up 4 percent from July 2015 and up 2 percent from June 2016.
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “Financials & reports” and select the “Operating metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS), Sprint (S), Twitter (TWTR) Gain on Trump SoftBank Tweet
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP), Sobi Enter Ravicti, Ammonaps Distribution Agreement
- TAP Portugal Names Toronto as Fifth North American Gateway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC, SIPC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!