TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports 9% Increase in Tot. Client Assets for Oct. 2016
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced company metrics for October 2016.
Monthly activities for October 2016 included:
- An average of 438,000 client trades per day in October 2016, essentially flat from October 2015 and down 4 percent from September 2016.
- $764.2 billion in total client assets as of October 31, 2016, up 9 percent from October 2015 and down 1 percent from September 2016.
- Average spread-based balances(1) of $115.2 billion, up 12 percent from October 2015 and up 2 percent from September 2016.
- Average fee-based balances(2) of $169.2 billion, up 8 percent from October 2015 and essentially flat from September 2016.
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “Financials & reports” and select the “Operating metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS), Sprint (S), Twitter (TWTR) Gain on Trump SoftBank Tweet
- TAP Portugal Names Toronto as Fifth North American Gateway
- California Tackles the New DUI – Marijuana and Prescription Drugs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC, SIPC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!