TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports 21% Drop in Client Trades/Day for August 2016
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced company metrics for August 2016.
Monthly activities for August 2016 included:
- An average of 425,000 client trades per day in August 2016, down 21 percent from August 2015 and down 6 percent from July 2016.
- $765.4 billion in total client assets as of August 31, 2016, up 13 percent from August 2015 and up 1 percent from July 2016.
- Average spread-based balances(1) of $111 billion, up 12 percent from August 2015 and up 2 percent from July 2016.
- Average fee-based balances(2) of $169.9 billion, up 8 percent from August 2015 and up 2 percent from July 2016.
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “Financials & reports” and select the “Operating metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Names Thomas Bonadio to Board of Directors
- Pandora (P) Sees Beating Q4 Guidance, to Reduce Employee Base
- Kellogg (K) Appoints Fareed Khan as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC, SIPC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!