TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports 21% Drop in Client Trades/Day for August 2016
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced company metrics for August 2016.
Monthly activities for August 2016 included:
- An average of 425,000 client trades per day in August 2016, down 21 percent from August 2015 and down 6 percent from July 2016.
- $765.4 billion in total client assets as of August 31, 2016, up 13 percent from August 2015 and up 1 percent from July 2016.
- Average spread-based balances(1) of $111 billion, up 12 percent from August 2015 and up 2 percent from July 2016.
- Average fee-based balances(2) of $169.9 billion, up 8 percent from August 2015 and up 2 percent from July 2016.
A document detailing historical trends for this monthly activity can be found in the “Investor relations” section of the company’s corporate web site, www.amtd.com. Simply click on “Financials & reports” and select the “Operating metrics” tab.
Interested parties can visit or subscribe to newsfeeds at www.amtd.com for the most up-to-date corporate financial information, presentation announcements, transcripts and archives. The company also communicates this information via Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR. Web site links, corporate titles and telephone numbers provided in this release, although correct when published, may change in the future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Ratings Placed on Review for Upgrade by Moody's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC, SIPC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!