TASER Int'l (TASR) Announces Smart Weapons Order from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced the receipt of an order for a total of 850 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The order is an upgrade of older TASER weapons to the new X2 Smart Weapon using the new TASER 60 annual payment plan that provides warranties and on-site spare equipment for these devices throughout the five-year period. The order for 850 units was received and is anticipated to ship in the third quarter of 2016.
"This is a special situation for us at TASER as this was the last major order that Phil Royal led," says Rick Smith, CEO and co-founder of TASER International. "Phil was a valuable member of the TASER family who died unexpectedly and suddenly on July 18 while participating in a charity run. Phil's presence in Florida as a former captain at the Citrus County Sheriff's Office and valued employee at TASER leaves a lasting presence at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Phil truly exemplified our passion to make the world a safer place and he will be greatly missed."
- X2 Photos: https://brandfolder.com/s/ocwd0t-9tcz8w-1j1khg
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finjan Holdings (FNJN) Receives European Patent Related to Adaptive Rule-Based Content Scanners
- CareDx (CDNA) Makes First Olerup QTYPE Commercial Sale
- SAExploration (SAEX) Receives ~$24.4M in Tax Credit Certificates from Alaska's DoR; Can Tap Remaining $15M in Senior Loan Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!