TASER Int'l (TASR) Announces Smart Weapons Order from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced the receipt of an order for a total of 850 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The order is an upgrade of older TASER weapons to the new X2 Smart Weapon using the new TASER 60 annual payment plan that provides warranties and on-site spare equipment for these devices throughout the five-year period. The order for 850 units was received and is anticipated to ship in the third quarter of 2016.
"This is a special situation for us at TASER as this was the last major order that Phil Royal led," says Rick Smith, CEO and co-founder of TASER International. "Phil was a valuable member of the TASER family who died unexpectedly and suddenly on July 18 while participating in a charity run. Phil's presence in Florida as a former captain at the Citrus County Sheriff's Office and valued employee at TASER leaves a lasting presence at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Phil truly exemplified our passion to make the world a safer place and he will be greatly missed."
- X2 Photos: https://brandfolder.com/s/ocwd0t-9tcz8w-1j1khg
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Enters Rebate Agreement with Prime Therapeutics
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Received CE Mark for INSPIRIS RESILIA Aortic Valve
- Viacom (VIA) Affirms Receipt of Letter from Redstone's National Amusements; Expects to Form Special Committee, Review Request
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!