Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) noted the following with its quarterly results press release on Thursday:
On October 17, 2016, the Board of Directors of Syntel named Anil Agrawal as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, effective November 1, 2016. Mr. Agrawal, age 39, has been Acting Chief Financial Officer since November 2015 and has been with Syntel since 2001. Mr. Agrawal was previously a General Manager of Finance for Syntel and served as Head of Finance for the Company’s India operations from 2007 through December 2011 and Head of Corporate Financial Planning and Analytics from January 2012 to November 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!