Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) noted the following with its quarterly results press release on Thursday:
On October 17, 2016, the Board of Directors of Syntel named Anil Agrawal as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, effective November 1, 2016. Mr. Agrawal, age 39, has been Acting Chief Financial Officer since November 2015 and has been with Syntel since 2001. Mr. Agrawal was previously a General Manager of Finance for Syntel and served as Head of Finance for the Company’s India operations from 2007 through December 2011 and Head of Corporate Financial Planning and Analytics from January 2012 to November 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) Offers BPX-501 Update at ASH 2016
- NanoString (NSTG) Reports Presentation of Multiple Prosigna/PAM50 and Immuno-Oncology Studies at Breast Cancer Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!