Synopsys (SNPS), Applied Materials (AMAT) Enter TCAD Development Collaboration
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) and Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAT) announced a collaboration to develop technology computer-aided design (TCAD) models for next-generation semiconductor devices. The models derived from this TCAD collaboration will enable customers to speed up process development for 14-nanometer (nm) and 11-nm logic and new memory chip technologies, allowing them to lower cost and reduce time-to-market.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neptune Tech (NEPT) Granted New U.S. Continuation Patet for Alzheimer's Treatment
- Quintiles (Q), Biogen (BIIB) Enter Five-Year Strategic Agreement
- Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Issues Statement on Mas. Gov. Patrick's Actions Over Zohydro ER
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!