Synopsys (SNPS), Applied Materials (AMAT) Enter TCAD Development Collaboration
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) and Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAT) announced a collaboration to develop technology computer-aided design (TCAD) models for next-generation semiconductor devices. The models derived from this TCAD collaboration will enable customers to speed up process development for 14-nanometer (nm) and 11-nm logic and new memory chip technologies, allowing them to lower cost and reduce time-to-market.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Plug Power (PLUG) Closes 3.9M Common Offering for Gross Proceeds of $22.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!