Synopsys (SNPS), Applied Materials (AMAT) Enter TCAD Development Collaboration
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) and Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAT) announced a collaboration to develop technology computer-aided design (TCAD) models for next-generation semiconductor devices. The models derived from this TCAD collaboration will enable customers to speed up process development for 14-nanometer (nm) and 11-nm logic and new memory chip technologies, allowing them to lower cost and reduce time-to-market.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Catalyst Pharma (CPRX), BioMarin (BMRN) Enter Amended Licensing Agreement
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Products from Akorn (AKRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!