Synopsys (SNPS) Says Appeals Court Affirms Patent Invalidity in Suit Against Mentor (MENT)
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In 2012, Synopsys filed an action for patent infringement against Mentor Graphics in federal district court in the Northern District of California. In January of 2015, the court granted Mentor's motion for summary judgment, finding that certain asserted patents were invalid. This ruling addresses Synopsys' appeal of that decision.
The ruling has no impact on our business and does not affect the ongoing Oregon proceeding between the parties. Synopsys sells, ships and supports ZeBu emulation systems worldwide, and is committed to investing in and expanding our emulation business. ZeBu is the fastest-growing emulation system in the industry, reflecting its unmatched performance and scalability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- Shire (SHPG) Announces Strong Data from Maribavir Phase 2 in CMV Infection for Transplant Patients
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!