Synopsys (SNPS) Says Appeals Court Affirms Patent Invalidity in Suit Against Mentor (MENT)
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In 2012, Synopsys filed an action for patent infringement against Mentor Graphics in federal district court in the Northern District of California. In January of 2015, the court granted Mentor's motion for summary judgment, finding that certain asserted patents were invalid. This ruling addresses Synopsys' appeal of that decision.
The ruling has no impact on our business and does not affect the ongoing Oregon proceeding between the parties. Synopsys sells, ships and supports ZeBu emulation systems worldwide, and is committed to investing in and expanding our emulation business. ZeBu is the fastest-growing emulation system in the industry, reflecting its unmatched performance and scalability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!