Synopsys (SNPS) Says Appeals Court Affirms Patent Invalidity in Suit Against Mentor (MENT)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In 2012, Synopsys filed an action for patent infringement against Mentor Graphics in federal district court in the Northern District of California. In January of 2015, the court granted Mentor's motion for summary judgment, finding that certain asserted patents were invalid. This ruling addresses Synopsys' appeal of that decision.
The ruling has no impact on our business and does not affect the ongoing Oregon proceeding between the parties. Synopsys sells, ships and supports ZeBu emulation systems worldwide, and is committed to investing in and expanding our emulation business. ZeBu is the fastest-growing emulation system in the industry, reflecting its unmatched performance and scalability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!