Synopsys (SNPS) Says Appeals Court Affirms Patent Invalidity in Suit Against Mentor (MENT)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In 2012, Synopsys filed an action for patent infringement against Mentor Graphics in federal district court in the Northern District of California. In January of 2015, the court granted Mentor's motion for summary judgment, finding that certain asserted patents were invalid. This ruling addresses Synopsys' appeal of that decision.
The ruling has no impact on our business and does not affect the ongoing Oregon proceeding between the parties. Synopsys sells, ships and supports ZeBu emulation systems worldwide, and is committed to investing in and expanding our emulation business. ZeBu is the fastest-growing emulation system in the industry, reflecting its unmatched performance and scalability.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of DPS Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!