Synopsys (SNPS) Replenishes $500M Buyback Authorization
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) today announced that its Board of Directors has replenished its existing stock repurchase authorization back to $500 million.
"Synopsys is committed to driving sustainable, long-term value for shareholders," said Trac Pham, chief financial officer of Synopsys. "We are pleased to be in a position to extend our share repurchase program with this new authorization, and will continue to balance return of capital to stockholders, debt reduction and strategic investments to grow the business."
Synopsys' Board of Directors originally approved the stock repurchase program in 2002 and has periodically replenished the program as funds are spent. The program does not obligate Synopsys to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and the program may be suspended or terminated at any time at Synopsys' discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Cooper-standard Holdings (CPS) Prelim. Q3 Results Outpace Views
- Central Garden & Pet Company (CENTA) Acquires Segrest in $60M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!