Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) Underwriters Execrcise Over-Allotment in 10M Offering
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) announced the exercise of the remainder of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters with respect to the purchase of 750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock, bringing total gross proceeds from the offering to $51,750,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ballard Power (BLDP) Announces Common Stock Offering
- InterDigital (IDCC) Granted Preliminary Anti-Suit Injunction vs Pentagon
- Amyris (AMRS) Enters Fuels JV Restructuring Agreement with Total Energies Nouvelles Activités (TOT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!