Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) Underwriters Execrcise Over-Allotment in 10M Offering
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) announced the exercise of the remainder of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters with respect to the purchase of 750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock, bringing total gross proceeds from the offering to $51,750,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Closes 13.85M Common Offering
- Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Files 4M Common Shelf; 3.25M for Shareholders
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Revise Financial Result for Error on Ethanol Excise Tax Reporting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!