Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) Underwriters Execrcise Over-Allotment in 10M Offering
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) announced the exercise of the remainder of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters with respect to the purchase of 750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock, bringing total gross proceeds from the offering to $51,750,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 11.03M Common Stock Offering at $96.45/Share
- POZEN (POZN), Tribute Pharma Complete Combination (ARLZ)
- Hess Corp. (HES) Prices Common Stock, Depositary Shares Offering; Sees Net Proceeds of ~$945M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!