Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP) Underwriters Execrcise Over-Allotment in 10M Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SGYP) announced the exercise of the remainder of the over-allotment option granted to the underwriters with respect to the purchase of 750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock, bringing total gross proceeds from the offering to $51,750,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Announces Positive Top-Line Results from First Phase 3 Trial of Plecanatide
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!