Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to Exchange $20.7M in Notes Into 7.56M Common Shares
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is modestly lower in pre-open trade (-2.3%) after the company disclosed it enered into separate, privately-negotiated exchange agreements with certain holders of the Company’s 7.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2019. Under the exchange agreements, the Holders agreed to exchange an aggregate principal amount of approximately $20.7 million of Notes and accrued but unpaid interest under the Notes held by them in exchange for 7,555,683 shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- PNC Financial (PNC) volatility elevated as shares up in premarket on better than expected Q4 EPS of $1.97
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!