Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to Exchange $20.7M in Notes Into 7.56M Common Shares
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is modestly lower in pre-open trade (-2.3%) after the company disclosed it enered into separate, privately-negotiated exchange agreements with certain holders of the Company’s 7.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2019. Under the exchange agreements, the Holders agreed to exchange an aggregate principal amount of approximately $20.7 million of Notes and accrued but unpaid interest under the Notes held by them in exchange for 7,555,683 shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!