Synergy Pharma (SGYP) to Exchange $20.7M in Notes Into 7.56M Common Shares
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) is modestly lower in pre-open trade (-2.3%) after the company disclosed it enered into separate, privately-negotiated exchange agreements with certain holders of the Company’s 7.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2019. Under the exchange agreements, the Holders agreed to exchange an aggregate principal amount of approximately $20.7 million of Notes and accrued but unpaid interest under the Notes held by them in exchange for 7,555,683 shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.0001 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Microvision (MVIS) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!