Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Files to Offer 3.13M Shares for Holders
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) filed to offer 3,126,795 shares for holders:
From the filing:
This prospectus relates to the disposition from time to time of up to 3,126,795 shares of our common stock, which includes 1,376,691 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of warrants and 1,750,104 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of stock options which are held by the selling stockholders, including their transferees, pledgees or donees or their respective successors, named in this prospectus. The selling stockholders acquired the warrants to purchase common stock from us in November 2011 as part of a private placement of common stock and warrants. The options were granted to the selling stockholders in July 2008. We are not selling any common stock under this prospectus and will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders. We will, however, receive the net proceeds of any warrants and/or stock options exercised for cash
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Uranium Energy (UEC) Files to Offer 6.7M Common Stock and Warrant Units
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) CFO Resigns; Mike Staude Appointed Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!