Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Files to Offer 3.13M Shares for Holders
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) filed to offer 3,126,795 shares for holders:
From the filing:
This prospectus relates to the disposition from time to time of up to 3,126,795 shares of our common stock, which includes 1,376,691 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of warrants and 1,750,104 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of stock options which are held by the selling stockholders, including their transferees, pledgees or donees or their respective successors, named in this prospectus. The selling stockholders acquired the warrants to purchase common stock from us in November 2011 as part of a private placement of common stock and warrants. The options were granted to the selling stockholders in July 2008. We are not selling any common stock under this prospectus and will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders. We will, however, receive the net proceeds of any warrants and/or stock options exercised for cash
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at Senate hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!