Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Files to Offer 3.13M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) filed to offer 3,126,795 shares for holders:
From the filing:
This prospectus relates to the disposition from time to time of up to 3,126,795 shares of our common stock, which includes 1,376,691 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of warrants and 1,750,104 shares of our common stock issuable upon the exercise of stock options which are held by the selling stockholders, including their transferees, pledgees or donees or their respective successors, named in this prospectus. The selling stockholders acquired the warrants to purchase common stock from us in November 2011 as part of a private placement of common stock and warrants. The options were granted to the selling stockholders in July 2008. We are not selling any common stock under this prospectus and will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders. We will, however, receive the net proceeds of any warrants and/or stock options exercised for cash
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!