Synaptics (SYNA) to Delay 10-K Filing
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) to delay its 10-K filing.
The company said it
is filing this Notification of Late Filing on Form 12b-25 with respect to its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 25, 2016 (the “Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K”). Due to matters arising late in the year end reporting process, the Company was unable to file the Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K within the prescribed period without unreasonable effort or expense to the Company. The Company currently expects to file the Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K within the week (and in any event within 15 calendar days after the prescribed due date).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!