Synaptics (SYNA) to Delay 10-K Filing
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) to delay its 10-K filing.
The company said it
is filing this Notification of Late Filing on Form 12b-25 with respect to its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended June 25, 2016 (the “Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K”). Due to matters arising late in the year end reporting process, the Company was unable to file the Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K within the prescribed period without unreasonable effort or expense to the Company. The Company currently expects to file the Fiscal Year 2016 Form 10-K within the week (and in any event within 15 calendar days after the prescribed due date).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!