Susser Holdings (SUSS) Closes Offering of 5M Shares at $36/Share
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Model 3 Will Start Production in ~2 Years
Susser Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SUSS) today announced it has closed a secondary public offering by affiliates of Wellspring Capital Management of 5,000,000 shares of Susser common stock at a price of $36.00 per share. Susser did not receive any proceeds from the offering. Wellspring has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 of its shares in the Company at a price of $36.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Sales Rose 1.6% in August
- Mechel OAO (MTL) Enters Coal Supply Agreement with Japan's JFE Steel
- Vringo (VRNG) Says Romania Cout Upheld Injunction Against ZTE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWellspring Capital Management
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!