Supertel Hospitality (SPPR) Closes $1.55M Sale of South Dakota Super 8
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
Supertel Hospitality, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPR), has closed on the sale of a Super 8 hotel in Watertown, South Dakota on July 25, 2012, at a sale price of $1.55 million. The company used the proceeds from the sale to retire the mortgage on the property, and the balance went to reduce the company's short term borrowings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- China Auto Logistics (CALI) to Acquire Tianjin Zhonghe Auto Sales in ~$131M Deal
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!