Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Reports Prelim. Q3 Revenue of $2.26M
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (NYSE: SDPI) today announced its preliminary revenue estimate for the third quarter of 2016. This estimate of revenue is subject to completion of the Company’s customary quarterly closing and the completion of the interim review procedures by the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
The Company estimates revenue for the third quarter of 2016 to be approximately $2.26 million, more than two times greater than $1.1 million in revenue reported for the trailing second quarter of 2016.
Troy Meier, Chairman and CEO of SDP commented, “The sequential improvement in revenue is primarily the result of the success of our distribution agreement with Drilling Tools International (“DTI”) which has accelerated customer adoption of our Drill-N-Ream® technology. We are seeing demand increasing from a greater number of operators. In addition, our technology is gaining greater recognition given operators' intense interest in identifying technologies that will enhance productivity and reduce costs as the drill rig count improves. We have confidence in DTI’s ability and interest in achieving the market penetration goals required of them. And, we believe that the resulting economics provides us a quicker path to achieving our goal of becoming cash flow positive early next year. Equally as important, we remain focused on executing our growth strategy by continuously improving our technologies and inventing new innovative drill string tools.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!