SuperCom (SPCB) Selected to Deploy Electronic GPS Tracking and Monitoring Turn-Key System in Asia
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SuperCom (Nasdaq: SPCB) announced that it has been selected by a new Asian national government customer to deploy a turnkey Electronic GPS Tracking and Monitoring Turn-Key system. The deployment is expected to be completed by end of Q2 2017.
SuperCom expects this program to begin by GPS tracking and monitoring of several thousands of units simultaneously, with potential for further growth. The project was won through a formal competitive bid process with other established industry players. SuperCom expects to complete the deployment and revenue recognition of over 80% of the contract value within 6 months of contract signing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Plug Power (PLUG) Says it Deployed 4,010 GenDrive Units in FY16, Exceeding Guidance
- Time (TIME) Announces Agreement to Acquire Adelphic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!