SuperCom (SPCB) Selected to Deploy Electronic GPS Tracking and Monitoring Turn-Key System in Asia
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SuperCom (Nasdaq: SPCB) announced that it has been selected by a new Asian national government customer to deploy a turnkey Electronic GPS Tracking and Monitoring Turn-Key system. The deployment is expected to be completed by end of Q2 2017.
SuperCom expects this program to begin by GPS tracking and monitoring of several thousands of units simultaneously, with potential for further growth. The project was won through a formal competitive bid process with other established industry players. SuperCom expects to complete the deployment and revenue recognition of over 80% of the contract value within 6 months of contract signing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!