Sunshine Heart (SSH) Receives Nasdaq Continued Listing Notification
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sunshine Heart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSH) announced that on November 21, 2016 it received a letter from the Nasdaq Office of General Counsel indicating that the Panel had granted the Company continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market while it implements its plan to regain compliance with both the $1.00 minimum bid price requirement and the $2.5 million minimum stockholders’ equity requirement. The Panel has granted Sunshine Heart time until January 30, 2017 to evidence a closing bid price of $1.00 or more for a minimum of ten prior consecutive trading days, and until March 20, 2017 to evidence compliance with the $2.5 million stockholder’s equity requirement.
The Company is diligently working on executing its plan to demonstrate compliance with the continued listing requirements, and will provide a further update when relevant information becomes available. There can be no assurance that the Company will be able to evidence compliance with the applicable listing criteria within the period of time granted by the Panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!