Sunshine Heart (SSH) Receives Nasdaq Continued Listing Notification
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunshine Heart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSH) announced that on November 21, 2016 it received a letter from the Nasdaq Office of General Counsel indicating that the Panel had granted the Company continued listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market while it implements its plan to regain compliance with both the $1.00 minimum bid price requirement and the $2.5 million minimum stockholders’ equity requirement. The Panel has granted Sunshine Heart time until January 30, 2017 to evidence a closing bid price of $1.00 or more for a minimum of ten prior consecutive trading days, and until March 20, 2017 to evidence compliance with the $2.5 million stockholder’s equity requirement.
The Company is diligently working on executing its plan to demonstrate compliance with the continued listing requirements, and will provide a further update when relevant information becomes available. There can be no assurance that the Company will be able to evidence compliance with the applicable listing criteria within the period of time granted by the Panel.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- CFPB Sues TCF National (TCB) Bank for Tricking Consumers Into Costly Overdraft Service
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!