Sunshine Heart (SSH) Receives Additional Nasdaq Listing Notification
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sunshine Heart, Inc. (NYSE: SSH) announced that on November 11, 2016, the Company received a letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff indicating that the Company no longer satisfied the minimum $2.5 million stockholders’ equity requirement for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market based upon the Company’s stockholders’ equity of $2.46 million as of September 30, 2016. The Company recently attended a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel, at which hearing the Company presented its plan to evidence compliance with both the $1.00 bid price and $2.5 million stockholders’ equity requirements and requested an extension of time within which to do so. The Panel has not yet issued its determination in response to the Company’s request. The Company is diligently working to demonstrate compliance with all requirements for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market, and will provide an update regarding the Nasdaq process when relevant information becomes available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!