Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Prices 21M Common Offering at $27/Unit
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), announced that it has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of 21,000,000 common units at $27.00 per unit. The underwriter of this common unit offering has been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,150,000 additional common units. The offering was made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for the previously announced acquisition of an integrated crude oil business in West Texas from Vitol Inc. (the “Acquisition”). This offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition. If the Acquisition is not consummated, SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general partnership purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from the following address:
Barclays Capital Inc.
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Telephone: (888) 603-5847
You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Polar Power (POLA) Prices 2.4M Common Stock IPO at $7/Share
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Crude Oil, S3, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!