Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Prices 21M Common Offering at $27/Unit
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), announced that it has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of 21,000,000 common units at $27.00 per unit. The underwriter of this common unit offering has been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,150,000 additional common units. The offering was made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for the previously announced acquisition of an integrated crude oil business in West Texas from Vitol Inc. (the “Acquisition”). This offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition. If the Acquisition is not consummated, SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general partnership purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from the following address:
Barclays Capital Inc.
c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Telephone: (888) 603-5847
You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Crude Oil, S3, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!