Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Announces 21M Common Units Offering
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 21,000,000 common units pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,150,000 additional common units. SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for the previously announced acquisition of an integrated crude oil business in West Texas from Vitol Inc. (the “Acquisition”). This offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition. If the Acquisition is not consummated, SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general partnership purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from the following address:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, NY 11717Telephone: (888) 603-5847Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Crude Oil, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!