Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Announces 21M Common Units Offering
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 21,000,000 common units pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The underwriter will be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,150,000 additional common units. SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for the previously announced acquisition of an integrated crude oil business in West Texas from Vitol Inc. (the “Acquisition”). This offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition. If the Acquisition is not consummated, SXL intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general partnership purposes.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter of the offering.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from the following address:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, NY 11717Telephone: (888) 603-5847Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also obtain these documents for free when they are available by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Headline Original Headline: GTx, Inc. Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split GTXI:
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Crude Oil, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!