Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) Announces Presentation of SNS-062 Phase 1a Data
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNSS) announced that a poster detailing preliminary results from the Company’s Phase 1A study in healthy volunteers evaluating oral non-covalent BTK-inhibitor SNS-062 will be presented at the European School of Haematology’s 2nd International Conference on New Concepts in B-Cell Malignancies being held September 9-11, 2016, at the Estoril Congress Centre in Estoril, Portugal.
The details for the poster presentation are as follows:
Date & Time: Saturday, September 10, 2016, from 6:50 p.m. to 8:20 p.m. Central European Time
Poster Title: A Phase 1a Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Noncovalent Bruton Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor SNS-062 in Healthy Subjects: Preliminary Results
The poster will be available on the Sunesis website following the presentation.
Conference Call and Webcast Information Sunesis will host a conference call and slide webcast on, Monday, September 12 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The call can be accessed by dialing (844) 296-7720 (U.S. and Canada) or (574) 900-1148 (international), and entering passcode 70718677. To access the live audio webcast, or the subsequent archived recording, visit the "Investors and Media - Calendar of Events" section of the Sunesis website at www.sunesis.com. The webcast will be recorded and available for replay on the company's website for two weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunesis Announces Closing of Public Offerings and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces Court Affirmation to Stay Litigation Pending FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings Outcome
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) Enters Zone Loan Amendment; Moves to Lower Conversion Price on Conv. Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!