SunEdison (SUNEQ) Reports SEC Fact-Finding Investigation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On October 5, SunEdison, Inc. (the “Company”) received a notice that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) is conducting a non-public, fact-finding investigation relating to the Company. The notice was accompanied by a subpoena, seeking production of certain emails and other electronic communications sent or received by certain current and/or former directors and/or officers of the Company, TerraForm Power, Inc. and/or TerraForm Global, Inc. As previously disclosed in the Form 8-K dated March 31, 2016, the Company previously had received a non-public, informal inquiry from the SEC. In addition, the Company has received subpoenas from the United States Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) seeking information and documentation relating to various matters. The Company and the board of directors intend to continue to cooperate fully with the SEC and the DOJ.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!