SunEdison (SUNEQ) Reports SEC Fact-Finding Investigation
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On October 5, SunEdison, Inc. (the “Company”) received a notice that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) is conducting a non-public, fact-finding investigation relating to the Company. The notice was accompanied by a subpoena, seeking production of certain emails and other electronic communications sent or received by certain current and/or former directors and/or officers of the Company, TerraForm Power, Inc. and/or TerraForm Global, Inc. As previously disclosed in the Form 8-K dated March 31, 2016, the Company previously had received a non-public, informal inquiry from the SEC. In addition, the Company has received subpoenas from the United States Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) seeking information and documentation relating to various matters. The Company and the board of directors intend to continue to cooperate fully with the SEC and the DOJ.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) files automatic mixed securities shelf, no size given
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!