SunEdison (SUNEQ) Reports SEC Fact-Finding Investigation
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On October 5, SunEdison, Inc. (the “Company”) received a notice that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) is conducting a non-public, fact-finding investigation relating to the Company. The notice was accompanied by a subpoena, seeking production of certain emails and other electronic communications sent or received by certain current and/or former directors and/or officers of the Company, TerraForm Power, Inc. and/or TerraForm Global, Inc. As previously disclosed in the Form 8-K dated March 31, 2016, the Company previously had received a non-public, informal inquiry from the SEC. In addition, the Company has received subpoenas from the United States Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) seeking information and documentation relating to various matters. The Company and the board of directors intend to continue to cooperate fully with the SEC and the DOJ.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!