SunEdison (SUNEQ) Reports SEC Fact-Finding Investigation
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On October 5, SunEdison, Inc. (the “Company”) received a notice that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) is conducting a non-public, fact-finding investigation relating to the Company. The notice was accompanied by a subpoena, seeking production of certain emails and other electronic communications sent or received by certain current and/or former directors and/or officers of the Company, TerraForm Power, Inc. and/or TerraForm Global, Inc. As previously disclosed in the Form 8-K dated March 31, 2016, the Company previously had received a non-public, informal inquiry from the SEC. In addition, the Company has received subpoenas from the United States Department of Justice (the “DOJ”) seeking information and documentation relating to various matters. The Company and the board of directors intend to continue to cooperate fully with the SEC and the DOJ.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) Enters Zone Loan Amendment; Moves to Lower Conversion Price on Conv. Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!