SunEdison (SUNEQ) Approved to Sell Solar Materials Business to GCL-Poly Energy - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) approved to sell solar materials business to GCL-Poly Energy Holdings,a cording to Bloomberg.
Previous reports had the sale SunEdison’s subsidiaries, which are SunEdison Products Singapore Pte., MEMC Pasadena Inc. and Solaicx Inc., as well as SunEdison’s stake in a Korean joint venture, SMP Ltd.
The sale won't include MEMC’s manufacturing facility in Pasadena, Texas.
The assets are valued around $150 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- GE Power sees little sales impact if U.S. quits climate deals
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!