SunEdison (SUNEQ) Approved to Sell Solar Materials Business to GCL-Poly Energy - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) approved to sell solar materials business to GCL-Poly Energy Holdings,a cording to Bloomberg.
Previous reports had the sale SunEdison’s subsidiaries, which are SunEdison Products Singapore Pte., MEMC Pasadena Inc. and Solaicx Inc., as well as SunEdison’s stake in a Korean joint venture, SMP Ltd.
The sale won't include MEMC’s manufacturing facility in Pasadena, Texas.
The assets are valued around $150 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals