SunEdison (SUNEQ) Approved to Sell Solar Materials Business to GCL-Poly Energy - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunEdison (OTC: SUNEQ) approved to sell solar materials business to GCL-Poly Energy Holdings,a cording to Bloomberg.
Previous reports had the sale SunEdison’s subsidiaries, which are SunEdison Products Singapore Pte., MEMC Pasadena Inc. and Solaicx Inc., as well as SunEdison’s stake in a Korean joint venture, SMP Ltd.
The sale won't include MEMC’s manufacturing facility in Pasadena, Texas.
The assets are valued around $150 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!