Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Ganetespib Selected for Study in I-SPY 2 TRIAL
- Access Midstream (ACMP) Prices 9M Offering at $54.85/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!