Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Diabetes Association Recognizes U.S. Companies and Organizations as New Health Champions
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Split ACS Business into Two Segments
- Synta Pharma (SNTA), Madrigal Pharma (MDGL) Complete Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!