Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Wall St. down sharply amid growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFS Announces Closed-End Fund Distributions
- Wheeler REIT (WHLR) Updates on Cost Savings Initiatives; Eliminates Chief Operating Officer Role
- Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (PGND) to Acquire Avatar International
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!