Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial hosts third quarter 2016 earnings conference call
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
- Avid Technology (AVID) Enters Licensing Agreement with Nexidia for Media, Entertainment Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!