Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial hosts second quarter 2014 earnings conference call
- Polaris Industries (PII) Makes Operating Adjustments, Management Changes in EMEA
- Qiagen NV (QGEN), AstraZeneca (AZN) Enter Liquid Biopsy-Based Companion Diagnostic Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!