Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial Finds California Sports Injuries Cause 290,000 Emergency Room Visits Annually – Nearly Half by Youth
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Receives Wells Notice from SEC: Receives Listing Extension
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust (BXMT) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering for Gross Proceeds of $222.8M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!