Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial to acquire investment manager Prime Advisors, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Prime Advisors
- Ford Motor (F) June U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Rose 1.5%, Bolstered by F-150 Pricing, SUV Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!