Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial Continues to Team Up Against Diabetes, Supports a Series of Programs with the American Diabetes Association to Help Americans Live More Active and Healthy Lifestyles
- Chembio Diagn (CEMI) Reports DPP HIV 1/2 Assay Given CLIA Waiver From FDA
- Instagram (FB) Video Ads are Officially Rolling Out Nationwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!