Sun Life (SLF) Announces $800M Subordinated Debt Offering
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Sun Life Financial Inc. (NYSE: SLF) announced today that it intends to issue in Canada $800 million principal amount of Series 2012-1 Subordinated Unsecured 4.38% Fixed/Floating Debentures due 2022 (the "Series 2012-1 Debentures"). The offering is expected to close on March 2, 2012, and the proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include investments in subsidiaries and repayment of indebtedness.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Life Financial Expands Private Exchange Offerings Through Liazon
- AOL, Inc. (AOL) Appoints Brand Group CEO Lyne to Head The BBG Fund
- Voya Financial (VOYA) Announces Stock Sale by ING Group; Will Repurchase $300M Common
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!