Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Prices 5.5M Common Offering at $23.20/Share
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in SMLP at a public offering price of $23.20 per common unit. The underwriter has been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common units, less the underwriting discount. The offering is scheduled to close on September 9, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
SMLP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as underwriter for the offering.
When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attention: Prospectus Department200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282(866) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Prices Larger 7.75M LP Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$512M
- QLT, Inc. (QLTI) Files 25.6M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Akers Biosciences (AKER) Files $7M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!