Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Prices 5.5M Common Offering at $23.20/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests in SMLP at a public offering price of $23.20 per common unit. The underwriter has been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 common units, less the underwriting discount. The offering is scheduled to close on September 9, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
SMLP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay borrowings under its revolving credit facility.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as underwriter for the offering.
When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter of the offering as follows:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attention: Prospectus Department200 West StreetNew York, NY 10282(866) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Enters $6M ADS Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!